IN THE BUSINESS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Who is Doug Bergmann?
Doug is a Portland native, born and raised in SW Portland. He graduated from The University of Texas, Austin earning his B.A in Economics. While living in Colorado, he became a Licensed Real Estate Agent in 1998. After living in Vail, Colorado for 10 years and Charlotte, NC for 5 years, he moved back to Portland and continued in Real Estate.
Doug has two boys and enjoys helping them in the classroom, coaching their soccer and baseball teams, skiing, running, biking, golfing....and of course Real Estate!
"I know the importance of providing professional service. With an extensive background in sales and service, my goal is to treat clients with integrity, professionalism, and exceptional service while listening to their needs and exceeding their expectations. As a native Oregonian, I’m very familiar with Portland and the surrounding areas. I plan to work hard to sell your home if you’re selling and find the right home for you if you’re buying. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you."
- Top Producing Agent for the West Hills Office: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Consistently one of the Top Realtors for the West Hills Office and Top 10% of John L Scott Brokers in Oregon, 2006-2018.
- John L. Scott Performance Awards include
- Chairman's Circle Award 2014
- President's Elite Award 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- President's Gold Award 2012, 2013
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member - Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors Masters Club, Diamond Member Level
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - Oregon Association of Realtors
- Member - Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors